For any serious therapist (counsellors, Hypnotherapists, Psychotherapists, NLP Consultants) then you must be aware of the leading social media platform Facebook. As a corporate tool, Facebook is unceasingly dominating the most used social media sites and is a leading force in any serious content marketing strategy. You can use Facebook now for the promotion of your private practice, marketing your business activity and getting or involving new clients. Therapists have been using social media especially Facebook, in-order to market their business, the challenge comes in doing that the right way. Because of its longevity, we appreciate you could be struggling to constantly come up with new content and fresh ideas for your company or brand’s Facebook page. Both practice and skill are required to market your therapist service on Facebook.
Getting started with Therapist Facebook Marketing
First thing’s first, if you have decided to create a profile for your practice, then this article is certainly for you, whether you have a business page or personal page, it is important to promote your page within your customer groups or network. Your fans can “Like” your Page, this then allows them to see updates from you in their News Feeds, and you can also share special offers etc.
We also recommend that you incorporate your therapy blog within it. The relevance of your blog posts and articles should not be underestimated. If you have time, then doing this yourself can be a wonderful and creative outlet. If you don’t have the time or the desire to write content you can hire a professional to that for you. When people follow you or read your business Facebook page, they start to get to know you professionally and start to see you as the expert you are. (more…)
In today’s world, starting a business is thrilling. We all have heard about the theory, “build it and they will come”, it doesn’t hold much weight and for those overnight success stories you hear about, there are always, in the background numerous years of intense work. Hence, in order to survive in the competition of therapeutic practice, it is crucial to go digital. While planning you cannot find any better option than marketing your services online. Opting for the online marketing for therapists route, you will definitely get many benefits to increasing your company and that comes with bare minimum costs. The truth is, you can find out a correct strategy for effective online marketing with trying different techniques. Certainly over the last 5 years, it is the best way to draw interested clients towards your practice. The biggest challenge for therapists when they get started using digital marketing is limited resources, whether or not it’s time, money or expertise.
Let’s take a look at a starting point list of tools specific to the online marketing of your therapeutic practice. (more…)
Top Social Media Platforms for Marketing Your Therapy Business
Social media is a great tool to use when marketing your therapy business. You can use social media to get your business known and increase your client base and improve your bottom line. However, before you decide which social media platform will best fit the marketing of your therapy business, you need to figure out what your goals are for your business. From there you need to decide on what strategies will best fit the goals you have in place.
Social media provides a wide range of benefits to you and your business. Here is a list of just a few.
* You can sell your services directly to your customers.
* Your business gains more awareness, great for brand awareness (even if it is brand you) and again that has a direct impact on your income.
* You can build relationships with people, including your clients. Having deeper relationships with your clients ensures repeats service provision and it hugely increases the chance of referrals, that’s free marketing at it’s finest.
* You get to know potential business partners – there is a lot to be said for exploring professional relationships with complementary therapists as it can benefit both businesses with little risk to either.
* It helps establish you as an expert in your therapy.
* The activity on social media leads to improvement of your business website. Search engines look in ever more detail at social signals (links and commentary on social media) and this can improve how you are seen and rank in the search engines. That should be a vital part of your practice marketing considerations.
Getting activated on Social Media for your private practice
Once you have a clear idea of where you want your business to go, you can decide which social media platform is the best for the marketing of your specific therapy service. Here is a list of some of the more well-known social media sites that can help with the publicising of your business. (more…)